April 13, 2012

The 39 Clues: Vespers Rising

Rick Riordan, Peter Lerangis, Gordan Korman, Jude Watson

The 39 Clues is a very interesting series that keeps you at the brim of exploding with laughter or excitement sometimes, and other times it makes you think you’re going to cry. This is the 11th book in the series, before the new series The 39 Clues: Cahill’s Versus Vespers.

Personally, since I’ve read the 10 other books that come before it, I think that this book’s information should come in other parts of the series, but I’m not one of the four authors who wrote this book. The 39 Clues: Vespers Rising is the first book I’ve ever read that has four authors.

I think this book is for anyone who likes The 39 Clues and thinks that they’re willing to read the series from The 39 Clues: Maze of Bones, to the end of the new series that’s still in progress.



-Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page