April 5, 2012

Middle School the Worst Years of My Life

Middle School: the Worst Years of My Life is a great book that always has you interested. It is always going somewhere and is pretty easy to read; I was so interested in it I read it in one day.


Rafe Catchadorian is starting 6th grade at Hills Valley Middle School and needs to find a way to survive the school year with his friend Leo. He figured out a way! It is going to be called operation RAFE. He is going to try to break every rule in the book; his motto is ‘RULES ARE MADE FOR BREAKING.’

I love this book. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who likes Graphic Novels or anyone who is in Middle School. This book is also a very easy book to read so it is okay for a young reader also. It is so funny; you need to read this book.

-Pie 1234

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page