February 29, 2012


Bigger than a Bread Box by Laurel Snyder is the kind of book you would say “WOW! I want to read that again!” When I first finished reading this book, I wanted to look in the back for more words to read. Laurel Snyder tells the story from the main character, Rebecca’s, point of view. The book is really exciting and there are a lot of laughing and gasping moments that make you so surprised you want to read the book again. Everyone wants magic, but Rebecca never imagined she would actually find any. Then again, she also never imagined her entire life could change overnight.


I first looked at this book’s cover and it somehow pulled me into the book. I immediately thought, “What in the world would a breadbox have to do with magic?” When I read the book, it felt like I was Rebecca’s best friend and she was telling me a story. Bigger than a Bread Box is the kind of book I like to call the thief for your attention.

Serendipity_3





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page