February 15, 2012

13 Gifts

13 Gifts by Wendy Mass shouts, “Read me! Read me! Read me!” and steals your attention from the first sentence until the last sentence. Wendy Mass leads you to the answer and surprises you so much that you want to read it again and again. When I first read this book I couldn’t put it down. Wendy Mass describes the character’s personalities so well that you’ll think that you are one of the characters in the book.

Tara, the main character, is a girl I think that every girl that reads the book can relate to. I would recommend this book to girls because it is writing from a girl’s perspective. I guarantee whoever reads this will laugh out loud from the moment that twelve year old boys are forced to wear Sunshine uniforms to a really embarrassing moment that everyone can relate to. And mostly, I think that every person that reads the book will understand the the author's message: the sidelines may be safer, but life is played on the field.





-Serendipity_3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page