January 4, 2011

The Schwa Was Here

Curl up on a couch, wrap yourself up in blankets and grab yourself some time and The Schwa was Here by Neal Shusterman.  Once you pick up this book you will not be able to put it down until the last word. I would recommend this book to anyone. It posseses a fantasy character with a mysterious past, a great amount of emotion, not to mention humor and it is realistic. On top of all that, it has the best chapter names I have ever heard. If you like twists, turns and unpredictable endings, this book is especially for you.

Anonymous

2 comments:

  1. I thought this was one of the best books I've ever read. I encourage everyone to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree with meerlywords and Anonymous. Great book! It is hilarious.
    Anonymous: I love the description of "twists, turns, and unpredictable endings!
    - Harry Potter

    ReplyDelete

 
Locations of visitors to this page