December 17, 2010

               Twilight is a dramatic story of love and... Vampires? I would highly recommend this book. It's a little predictable but I found myself looking forward to reading how the author put parts into words. I couldn't put the book down and I think you'll do the same. It's a highly addictive book.
               Twilight is about a normal (well somewhat) teenage girl, Bella, who moves to Forks, Washington to live with her dad. Her high school is normal except for the fact that a group of pupils are vampires! Bella finds herself falling unmistakably in love with one of the vampire teenagers. The feeling is mutual. Bella doesn't know what she gets herself into. After all how normal can a relationship be if your dating a bloodsucker?

                                                                                                                      sunnysideup

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page